Thursday, April 30, 2009

How can I find a business manager to run my garden centre in Leicestershire?

Where do I recruit someone keen on gardening and growing a business in a great place

How can I find a business manager to run my garden centre in Leicestershire?
You might want to try a local gardening nursery, and ask for the best sales person there. then you can try to reclute them.





If not you may go to your local University and ask for department that would handle not only Business but someone that specialized in the field for gardening, etc.





I myself are not too sure, but I figured these could be good starting points.





Good luck!





Dean


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MioGarden/
Reply:I'd love to send you my resume.....leave an edit as to how I can contact you and where to send.


No comments:

Post a Comment