Monday, May 17, 2010

The recruitment process and motivation?

For employees:


What processes did you have to go through to get your job - from seeing/hearing of the job advert to actually starting the job. (including how many interviews)


How are you motivated?


Do perks motivate you, or thought of promotion or good pay... ?





These questions are supposed to be asked on Haskins Garden Centre employees, but if you are an employee of a similar-sized business... or another garden centre (Stewart's Gardens for example?) then any help would be very very much appreciated...





Also, if you have some general knowledge and want to make up an answer with your imagination then that is also very much welcome! it's for business studies coursework and i'm getting very desperate and stressed....





THANKYOU!

The recruitment process and motivation?
Look I am 21 and have had around 50+ interviews and 45 of those were all rejections. I am a strong minded determined individual that never gives up and knows that if this doesnt work out then it wasnt right for me and something better is on its way. Therefore I take rejection well. I am motivated knowing I was considered at all and especially getting the positiive feedback from the companies. The things I look for are the company offering such as a large bank etc, pay rate and location. The job needs to be exciting,c hallenging and rewarding. I strive on success and am determined to push myself to the limit everyday. If I see a job that sounds great then I apply and am happy to hear of great pay too!!

horns

No comments:

Post a Comment