Saturday, May 22, 2010

Looking for (Hard) wood chips.?

Until about 2 years ago, I was able to buy (hard)wood chips from garden centres, but nowadays I can't find them anywhere, as I am always told the whole sawmill output goes to Japan. As my garden path is becoming to look rather bare, I would very much like to be guided to a place near Perth (I live in Mandurah- WA) where I could (finally) get a trailerload or two. Can you help?





Thank you!

Looking for (Hard) wood chips.?
I think these guys sell hardwood chips.


Hamiltons Landscape Supplies.


415 Pinjarra Rd, Mandurah WA 6210


Address:415 Pinjarra Rd, Mandurah WA 6210


Phone:(08) 9581 3833


give them a call.
Reply:Just check out where the pallets go that they ship things on.





In some areas they make wood chips out of them.





They even dye them different colors

tags

No comments:

Post a Comment