Saturday, May 22, 2010

Can some one help me get a home swap?

I have a child with special needs, and I am trying to move into a larger home. Locata has not been helpful, and I have not had any offers. I am having trouble getting a swap as well, because I am classed as over crowded, and I can not swap my two bed for another two bed, it has to be a three. I have tried, but the council blocked the swap, saying I would be over crowded again. My flat is so tiny, I can not fit even a bunk bed in the single room where my 14 year old sleeps, and as a result, my 3 year old with the special needs is sleeping with me, while my husband sleeps on the sofa. The child development centre my son attends says this is detrimental to his development, but the council doesn't care. So, does anyone know of someone who wants to downsize, and has a ground floor three bed in Brent, and would like to swap for a two bed in Fulham Broadway? I would prefer a garden, so my son has some where to play, but it isn't essential.


My e-mail is xuxu124@hotmail.com Thanks

Can some one help me get a home swap?
this is terrible you should get help from the council do you not have a social worker?you can self refer if not at your health centre,or see your local M P.and get them to do something on your behalf you have enough stress this is just adding and your health could suffer tell them if they do not act you will visit the news papers,it will affect your marriage your husband should not have to sleep on the sofa forever seek advice now!good luck
Reply:Well i would see Citizens advice about th problem that you are facing. Because if the council have stated that you are over crowded then it their responsibility to make sure they rectify the problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment