Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shop in Covent Garden that sells B&W Prints??!!?

OK, I know for a fact there is a shop either in Covent Garden somewhere or off Seven Dials that sells photographs, both b%26amp;w and colour, mainly of London scenes I think. It's just a small little shop with all photos on the walla and stuff and I'm sure theres a stand in the centre and another outside on the street with small pictures on it.


The problem is, I cant remember where it is! And I need to find it tomorrow!!





If anyone knows where it is, pleeeease let me know! All i can find when I try to look it up on the net are places for developing photos etc, it's not that kind of shop! And i cant find it anywhere on any local websites :(





Thank you!

Shop in Covent Garden that sells B%26amp;W Prints??!!?
Try.........


Colourwave Photographic Ltd


170 Drury Lane


London WC2B 5QA


or


Frame Set %26amp; Match


41 Endell Street


London WC2H 9BA


or


Borderline Arts


5 Dryden Street


London WC2E 9NB


No comments:

Post a Comment